Bagatelle Fashion Show.



2 comments





Lately I've made ​​several posts a bit old. What happens is that last year was a great year for me. This post is very special because it was pure destiny.
Last year I lived in Italy for six months, and just the day I decided to know Milan began the "Settimana della moda". I was walking through the Galleria Vittorio Emanuela, when the first how was about to begin and a girl approached me and asked if I wanted to see the show from the second row. Obviously not hesitate and went. It was a magical day!
Ever happened to you something incredible you can not believe? Tell me.

2 comments:

Kristin Reynolds at: August 27, 2012 at 6:06 AM said...

looks like you had so much fun! what an experience. i love your hair btw!

http://everythingsalwayssunny.blogspot.com

kristin
xx

Nancy at: September 3, 2012 at 4:11 PM said...

Que lindo Donna, nunca me paso algo así!! Me encanto tu look para el frío.

http://nuestrostyling.blogspot.com.ar
Besos
Nancy

Post a Comment

newer post older post