FASHION IN RIO!



2 comments




Fashion Week in Rio de Janeiro opened its doors Tuesday with 29 brands that will present the proposals for the next austral summer, the station of choice for Rio by their relationship to the sun and the sea.
The show "Rio Fashion Hype", non-commercial proposals in previous years was held as a prelude to Fashion Week, this year was integrated into the program and will participate in parades on Friday.
The creators Akihito Hira, Andre Lucian, Sann Mascuccy, PauloMartins and Antonio Bizarro presented, each, ten proposals "hype"for the season. The parade will be open by the transsexual model Carol Marra, who opens up space on the catwalks of Europe.

I have to admit I was really socked when I read this , but I am so happy that fashion industry is finally opening its doors to diversity. Carol is a beautiful model and deserves it. 
WHAT DO YOU THINK?

2 comments:

Cri at: May 24, 2012 at 7:35 AM said...

Hello! It is kind of weird, but amazing, to read about brazilian fashion in other blogs! You are tottaly right about the fashion industry opening the doors to the diversity! By the way, Brazil is pure diversity!!!

Kisses,
Cri.

Victoria Correas at: May 24, 2012 at 7:41 AM said...

I now I am argentinian and even if I've never been into Brazil , I know some things about it culture , what it called my atencion was the fashion letting this happen , wich I thinks is AMAZING :)

Post a Comment

newer post older post